Plantation, FL Sinus Allergy Specialists
Finding the Treatment That's Right for You
An allergy in its most basic form is your immune system overreacting to
a certain stimulus. Pollen is a frequent offender, for example, as are
dust and pet dander. Sometimes the reactions are mild, such as watery
eyes and a runny nose, which can generally be treated with over-the-counter
antihistamines. Other times, the allergies are much more severe and can
cause rashes and anaphylaxis. The most common recommendation is avoidance.
However, if the allergy is severe or persistent, or the cause unknown,
avoidance may not be enough. If that is the case, South Florida Sinus
and Allergy Center, Inc. may be able to help you.
- Seeing one of our Plantation, FL sinus allergists could be right for you if:
- Your allergies are interfering with your daily life.
- You want to identify the possible triggers for your allergies.
- You want to minimize your dependence on daily allergy treatments, or find
a new treatment.
- Over-the-counter treatments are ineffective or come with side effects.
- You suffer from multiple sinus infections in a year.
If you think any of these could apply to you, call us at (954) 883-9449
and schedule your first appointment today!
What We Offer
At South Florida Sinus and Allergy Center, Inc., there are several approaches
we can take to help you manage your allergy symptoms. There are
allergy tests we can perform to help identify what precisely is causing the reaction
you are experiencing, which can help you to isolate and avoid those factors
in your environment. After identifying your, or your child's, specific
needs, we can also provide a customized treatment plan; this can include
nasal or oral steroids, up to a nasal endoscopy. For long-term allergy
sufferers, we offer immunotherapy in the form of